In the student neighborhood of Ghent, you can find Paul’s Boutique. A frituur style place with the class of a gourmet hamburger restaurant. Great for that quick bite!
You can find Paul’s Boutique near the city center at Sint-Amandstraat 48. It’s a place that has the interior layout of a classic Belgian frituur. Yet, the finishings are more stylish. You can order at the bar like in any frituur, but you will receive better and more gourmet options. You can choose between regular fries and sweet potato fries. Also, the burgers are of a higher quality than your average frituur.
So basically, it’s like the classic Belgian fast food places but more classy. The burgers are delicious, the beers are well chosen, and the sweet potatoes are in my dreams since the day I ate them.
What’s on the menu at Paul’s Boutique Ghent
- The Escobar: with cheddar and tex mex sauce
- Kinowa: a soja-based burger
- Cowboy: cheese, bacon, and smokey BBQ sauce
- Poulette: chicken, guacamole, and feta cheese
- Godfather: Australian beef and cheddar cheese
- Bruno’s: chicken-burger, cheese, bacon, and egg
The opening hours
- Monday 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Tuesday 11:30 am to 2 pm and 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Wednesday 11:30 am to 2 pm and 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Thursday 11:30 am to 2 pm and 5:30 pm to 9 pm
- Friday 11:30 am to 2 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
- Saturday 6 pm to 9 pm
- Sunday 6 pm to 9 pm
- Ways to get around Antwerp: An extensive public transport guide
- Luv Loeuf: The place for breakfast in Ghent
- Cereal Heaven: The best place to eat breakfast in Antwerp
- 48 hours in historical Scheldeland
- 48 Hours in Meetjesland in Belgium – A region for hikers and gourmands