June was one of those months that was constantly busy for me. Helping clients, prepping for the summer, going on a trip with my girlfriend. Good thing I love doing all those things.
June 2019 in a nutshell:
- Did a lot of work for various clients
- Was a second shooter on a wedding
- Went to the Sinksenfoor in Antwerp
- Visited Berlin with Srprs.me
- And my mother threw a party for my dad’s, godson’s, and my birthday.
Photos of June 2019
- Where I’ve been: Berlin, Ghent, and Antwerp
- Highlight: Berlin
- Firsts this month: Cycling in Berlin and visiting the Sinksenfoor in Antwerp
What to look out for in June 2019
- Blog posts: Tips for white water rafting, tips to save your smartphone battery, and What you need to do when planning a trip.
- Adventures: A short road trip
Interesting articles in May 2019
My 5 must-read articles
- How I edit my photos (the order of editing in Adobe Lightroom)
- A smartphone photographers gift guide
- 24 hours in Luxembourg: a sample itinerary for a quiet getaway city trip
- Awesome Hotels in Mons that you can book online
- The truth behind touristic animal encounters
My 10 favorite blogs this month (other’s blog posts)
Travel related blog posts:
- Travel Safety Tips – Stay Safe Wherever You Travel
- 43 Easy Sustainable Travel Tips That Will Save The World
- Someone Tried To Break Into My Hotel Room When I Was Traveling Solo
- Best Views Of The Eiffel Tower + Map!
- My 13 Most Ridiculous Hostel Experiences
Photography related blog posts:
- Five Ways to Progress in Photography
- So Many Photographers Make This Mistake. Are You One of Them?
- What photographers should do when waiting for a long exposure to finish
- 24mm Vs 35mm Vs 50mm Vs 85mm Vs 135mm
- Ten Things Which Most Photographers Don’t Have, but Probably Should