In Malta, you have so many sights, landscapes, and experiences. It’s logical you would like to share the photos resulting from your Maltese adventure on Instagram. With these hashtags, you make sure your followers and more can see those amazing pictures!
Hashtags for the entire country of Malta
Doesn’t really matter where on Malta you are. These hashtags always come in handy. Of course, it’s still a good idea to switch these hashtags up. Chances are you are going to post multiple photos, so use different hashtags each time.
Also, it’s a good idea to add hashtags to the specific landscape or activity you see or do. For example #Waterskiing, or #Landscapephotography. To just give you to more tips.
Hashtags for specific locations on Malta
On Malta, there are a couple of beautiful highlights to visit. Both natural and man-made views you should check out. These places also have their specific hashtags you can combine with the other Instagram hashtags.
Some of the most Instagrammable (or photogenic) places in Malta
- Golden Bay: also great for sunbathing.
- Ghajn Tuffieha Bay: Also known as Riviera Bay. You can find a lot of surfers here.
- Mellieha Bay: A bay with some quiet water.
- Mistra Bay: A beautiful view, and perfect to chill with your boat.
- Anchor Bay: Next to Popeye Village. ?
- Dingly Cliffs: A stunning view
- Elephant Rock: It really looks like an elephant!
- Santa Maria Caves: Don’t go in… or do.
- Santa Marija Bay: Here you will also see the tiniest police station ever.
- Blue Lagoon: A touristy place to go for a swim.
- Crystal Lagoon: A more laidback place where you can swim.
- Popeye Village: An old films set
- Mdina: The old capital and picturesque city
- Valetta: The current capital, which just has romance written all over it.
- The Three Cities: A combination of 3 neighbourhoods that have narrow streets to get lost in.