Is it really May already? Looks like this year is flying by, and April might have been the quickest month yet! Let’s talk about all the things I did these past 30 days. Because it was a lot of fun!
My April 2019 in photos
1. Eating Stroopwafels on a boat in the middel of the Netherlands.
I’m a big fan of Stroopwafels. Can you ever get sick of them?
2. A morning coffee with this view. There aren’t many things better than that!
3. A grebe swimming around our Nicols rental boat. My favorite bird in the Benelux, so I had to photograph it!
4. The rental boat from Nicols in front of the Biesbosch museum.
5. A beautiful sunset behind our boat. The start of a nice evening!
6. Doing smartphone photograph with the Huawei P30 pro.
7. Tapas are always a good idea! These ones in the Markthal in Rotterdam are amazing!
8. Doing some DJ practise with my buddy Fons.
9. Icecream in the Markthal of Rotterdam. A delicious place to try some more edgy tastes!
10. My girlfriend quickly posing for me on the Erasmusbrug.
11. The Mundaneum in Mons, Belgium during a short citytrip.
12. Doing a street art tour in the city of Mons.
13. Climbing the famous belfry of Mons.
14. A delicious lunch in Mons at Meme Tartine.
15. A bit of macro photography during lunch break.
16. My beautiful girlfriend holding the Huawei P30 Pro.
17. Enjoying the spring season that finally came to Belgium!
18. Taking photos with the P30 Pro
19. An evening of playing pool with friends.
20. A relaxing evening walk in my girlfriends hometown.
21. A quick stop in the most beautiful train station of the world.
22. Collecting easter eggs with my niece and nephew.
23. Eating lunch at Wasbar with my girlfriend.
24. A short city trip to Luxembourg.
25. Enjoying the views in Luxembourg.
26. I’d like a garden like this when I buy a house…
27. I’m a sucker for buildings between rocks.
28. Selfie time!
29. What a view, right?
30. Jumping straight into the next month!
- Countries visited: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Cities visited: Antwerp, Ghent, Heusden, Mons, Luxembourg
- Flights: None
- Highlight: The short and lazy trip away to Luxembourg with my girlfriend. Relaxing for a couple of days in the hotel, exploring the city on a slow pace without any obligations. Heaven!
Firsts in the month of April 2019
- Being captain on a river cruise boat thanks to Nicols Bateaux
- Visiting Mons in Belgium
- Meeting Tara from JusteTara
- Meeting Glenn from Reistebrij
Notable Social Media posts
View this post on Instagram
Oh Rotterdam, such a great place for photography! In this case, with the Huawei P30 pro.⠀ .⠀ 1. The Cube Houses (with P30 pro)⠀ 2. Kop van Zuid seen from the other side (with P30 pro)⠀ 3. @ericasuniverse sitting on the Erasmusbrug (with P30 pro)⠀ 4. Erica taking the Huawei P30 pro for a spin (with Nikon D850)⠀ .⠀ Learn why we should stop ‘collecting’ countries. Click the link in my bio! ⬅️⠀ .⠀ Made with a #HuaweiP30pro and edit in #VSCOcam⠀ By #Fredography⠀ -⠀ #architecturelovers #european #traveleurope #ic_architecture #smartphonephotography #architecture_hunter #architecturephoto #teamandroid #cameraphone #phonephoto #androidographer #architecture_view #huaweiphotography
Interesting articles in April 2019
- Where to stay in Antwerp: Airbnb places in Antwerp that are perfect for your city trip
- March 2019 overview in (smartphone)photos, travel, and beers
- The Huawei P30 pro macro lens review
- My thoughts on Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
- How to turn your Huawei P30 pro in a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Paul’s Boutique in Ghent: The place for a quick yet delicious hamburger
- 20 photos taken with the new Huawei P30 pro
- Men’s travel packing list for a 4-day city trip – A handy printable checklist
- My evolution as a photographer: From student to professional
- What I would change on Instagram – A simple wishlist
- Why we should stop ‘collecting’ countries
- The best Instagram hashtags for your visit to Botswana
- Rock Circus beer café in Ghent
- Photo overview: yachting with Nicols in the Netherlands
- A step-by-step guide to how to repost photos on Instagram (and not get in trouble)
- The hostel packing checklist: A man’s printable checklist to what to pack when staying in a hostel
- The Huawei Mate 20 pro review after 6 months
Disclaimer: There is none, I just really wanted to write this piece of content for you. <3