In the north of the Netherlands, you can find a series of islands, better known as the Wad Sea Islands or the Frisian Islands. The islands are filled with natural environments and adventures. To showcase that, I made a series of photos.
Be prepared for sailing, seals, birds, nature, and biking.
Related blog posts:
- Lillo Photoblog: the little village in the port of Antwerp
- 12 photos of romantic Valetta
- 25 photos of the stunning nature on Malta
- 30 photos of the adventurous Frisian Islands
- All the portraits I made in 2018 so far