May is over. Already. It was a month with not that many trips or travels, but a lot of work and fun activities.
May 2019 in a nutshell:
- One of my friends got married
- I changed hosting for my blog
- A march against sexual violence in Antwerp
- Did a photoshoot at a golf-course
- Did a lot of other shoots
- Fons celebrated his birthday
My photos of May 2019
- Where I’ve been: Antwerp and Ghent. I didn’t do any trips this month.
- Firsts this month: Marching for a cause. In Antwerp, there was the murder of a girl after a failed rape attempt. There was some failure on the side of the justice department too. So I, with 15.000 others got on the street and silently marched against this injustice.
What to look out for in June 2019
- Blog posts about editing in Lightroom, my Luxembourg trip, what to buy smartphone photographers as a gift, and wild animals.
- Adventures: Going on an srprs.me trip too… well, I’ll find out at the end of the month!
Interesting content in May 2019
My 5 must-read articles
- 24 hours in Mons: A cozy getaway trip from Brussels
- my first solo travel experience
- How to do long exposure photography with your Huawei P30 pro smartphone
- The Devil’s Pool on Livingstone Island, for Daredevil (Instagrammers)
- The best way of slow travel: boat rental in Europe without a license
My 5 favorite blogs by other bloggers this month
- 81 Interesting Facts About Canada by theplanetD
- The Okavango Delta through my lens by Freetworoam
- 8 ways to create epic Instagram photos while traveling 2019 by campsbaygirl
- This diagram shows the ultimate solution to the horizontal vs. vertical shooting debate
- How To Improve Your Compositions by Adding Depth
My 5 favorite video’s on YouTube this month
- Shy? Try These 3 EASY Tricks For Taking Pictures of Strangers in the Streets by Pierre T. Lambert
- The ONE Lightroom feature I can’t stop using! By James Popsys
- How to Pose MALES who are NOT Models! By Julia Trotti
- How to Use Wide Angle Lenses – Photography Life
- MOBILE PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY: Confidence in Front Of The Camera (Self-Portrait)
What were you up to this month?