In the south of Belgium, there is a little city called Mons. It’s not a big city, but there is plenty to see and do. When you decide to share those experiences on Instagram. Make sure to use these hashtags!
Mons related hashtags for Instagram
Photogenic places in Mons
There are a lot of places you can take nice photos at in Mons. These are definitely my favorites.
- The Belfry of Mons (historic place)
- Grand-Place de Mons (historic place)
- Beaux-Arts Mons (Museum)
- The Passenger artwork (street art)
- Maison Losseau (Museum)
- Mel Oh Cake (restaurant)
How to use these hashtags on Instagram
Mixing and matching Instagram hashtags is really important. Don’t just copy and paste this set and use them on every photo that’s related to the city of Mons. Use other hashtags too. Like ones for travel photography or smartphone photography.
Disclaimer: The trip inspiring this post was organized and funded by Toerisme Wallonië.
- 24 hours in Mons: A cozy getaway trip from Brussels
- The best hashtags for your travel photography on Instagram
- The best Instagram hashtags for your visit to Bruges
- Must visit and important Instagram hashtags for Ghent in Belgium
- Must visit and important Instagram hashtags for Brussels in Belgium