In the little city of Arras, in Northern France, you can find a shop that specializes in beers. At Comptoir de Fred (or Fred’s Counter), you will find a fine selection of regional beers. A must visit for every beer lover.
The store is located in a smaller street, not that far from the Main Square of Arras. It looks like an ordinary shop, as there many in the world. Just enter and discover the nice collection of beers they offer.
They offer over a 100 local beers, 5 others from France, and 15 that foreign ones. I’m guessing a couple of those are Belgian.
The menu changes weekly based on seasonal products. Usually they offer 3 formulas: one for €9.60, €14,6, and €19,6.
- Monday – closed
- Wednesday 10-1830
- Thursday 10-1830
- Friday 930 -22
- Sunday closed
- Jilles Burger in Ghent: The place to combine beers and burgers
- Fun facts about Paris – The city of lights
- Luv Loeuf: The place for breakfast in Ghent
- Sleep in a Yurt, a unique accommodation – Travel Inspiration
- Photo blog of Arras: A beautiful city in Northern France