Madrid, not only the capital of Spain but also a perfect place to make some Instagram photos. It’s great to stroll around the beautiful art museums, take a walk in the many parks, or sit and eat at one of the cute restaurants. Plenty of places to enjoy yourself, and share with your followers!
Hashtags for the entire city of Madrid, Spain
Doesn’t really matter where in Madrid you made your photo’s. These hashtags are for the entire city. Of course, it’s still a good idea to switch hashtags up. Since Madrid is such a big city you are probably going to post multiple photos, so use different hashtags each time.
Also, it’s a good idea to add hashtags to the specific landscape or activity you see or do. For example #Tapas, or #Streetphotography. To just give you some more tips.
Hashtags for specific locations In Madrid, Spain
In Madrid, you have plenty of things to see and do.You can see some of the best paintings in their museums, take a stroll through the park, or just eat tapas untill you have to roll back to your room. These places also have their specific hashtags you can combine with the other Instagram hashtags.
Some of the most Instagrammable (or photogenic) places in Malta
- Royal Palace of Madrid: Feel like royalty at this palace.
- San Francisco el Grande: Probably the greatest cathedral you will find.
- Puerta de Toledo: One of the many photogenic gates to Instagram in Madrid
- Puente de Toledo: A picturesque bridge that can’t miss on your Instagram-feed.
- San Miguel Market: For the food Instagrammers reading this!
- Plaza Mayor: The main square of the city, so definitely photo material!
- Fabrica Maravillas: The Instagram spot for beer lovers!
- Azotea del Circulo: The rooftop bar with the best view of Madrid.
- Puerta de Alcala: Yet another gate you need on your Instagram-feed!
- Paseo del Prado: Want a photo of you in a sunny park? Go here!
- Museo Nacional del Prado: One of the most beautiful art museums in the world!
- Real Jardin Botanico: Who doesn’t love a flowery (portrait) on their Instagram?
- El Retiro: The biggest park of Madrid with a lot of little roads to walk on.
- Estanque Grande del Retiro: A huge pond full of little rowing boats. It’s so romantic!
Repost-accounts to tag on your Malta Instagram photos
- bnw_madrid, use #bnw_madrid on your black and white photos of the city.
- wonderlust.madrid , use #wonderlustmadrid for all your Madrid adventures
- madridcityworld, use #madridcityworld for your best Madrid photos on Instagram.
- topmadridphoto, use #TopMadridPhoto on your best travel Instagrams.